Doctors consider stomach as the second brain of your body. 70% of the immunity of our body lies in the digestive tract. There’s a saying that all diseases begin in the gut. Many pieces of research also show that there is a link between gut health and other long-lasting illness.
Maintaining digestive health is very important for the overall well-being of the body. The digestive problems like constipation, flatulence, bloating, acidity and many more can affect both mind and body. If not treated on time, these problems can also cause serious diseases like cancer of intestinal tract etc.
Many people suffer from digestive problems but ignore them. They don’t know that how important it is to have a healthy stomach. If you find yourself among one of those people, this post can be beneficial to you.
Benefits of a Healthy Stomach :
When your stomach is healthy and you have smooth digestion, you can get the following benefits.
Healthy Weight Loss
Proper removal of waste material through stools can lighten up the load of the body. The body does not store the waste for longer time making you feel lighter. Having enough water and fiber can be helpful.
When the process of digestion is smooth, process of waste removal is also quick. Body does not have to work hard for digesting the foods. This energy can be useful to live life with great stamina.
Regularity in Bowel Movements
If the digestive is working in a proper manner, you will realize that there will be regularity in bowel movements. This can also help you to remain active throughout the day.
Digestive tract is responsible for the 70% immunity of the body. So, due to this linking it is important to realize that smooth working of digestive system increases immune responses.
Controls blood sugar
Proper and healthy digestion can help in absorption of sugar in the body. This can maintain healthy levels of blood sugar.
Lowers the risk of diseases
Good and healthy digestion can be helpful in lowering the risk of other major diseases. Thus healthy digestion is equal to healthy body.
Relief from depression
The gut is responsible for the 95% secretion of the feel-good hormone known as serotonin. This hormone plays a main role in depression control. So, it is important to have a healthy stomach.
Some helpful tips for Healthy Stomach :
- When having heavy meals or fatty foods, drink Luke warm water. This will stop the accumulation of fats in the body and keep stomach healthy.
- To protect the mucous membranes of stomach, you can eat green apple pulp empty stomach.
- Ginger is effective remedy for healthy digestion. You can munch ginger slices or have ginger tea to get rid of indigestion.
- Basil leaves (tulsi) can help in reducing bloating and also drives away the gas. Take 5-6 tulsi leaves, add pepper, salt and 2-3 spoons of curd. Take this paste 2-3 times a day.
- After a heavy meal, chew a spoon full of ajwain.
- Jeera seeds can help in secretion of pancreatic enzymes. Take a powder of jeera seeds with a glass of water.
- Taking dinner 3 hours before going to bed can reduce gas and maintains metabolism.
- Meditation and physical exercises also help to keep your stomach healthy.
- It is important to keep the digestive system hydrated just like your body. So, drink proper amount of water.
- Try to eat raw fruit and vegetables because it is a great way to get nutrients and enzymes which through cooking gets denature.
Hence it is important to have a healthy stomach. The above information makes it clear that healthy stomach has many links with the body. So, don’t waste time and start making efforts to take care of your stomach. If the stomach is healthy and happy your life will also become happy.
Besides following the above-given tips, you can also keep your stomach healthy with best ayurvedic medicine for constipation and acidity. If your stomach is free from these two problems, your overall digestion will also improve. So, you can take Pet Saffa natural laxative granules or tablets. It is a product containing the goodness of 11 herbs and is a natural and ayurvedic treatment.
If you liked reading this article, hit the like button and share with others. You can share your views in the comment box below.