Most of us, don’t want to talk about constipation. Constipation is a silent pain which mostly people ignores, but with time it become worse. Constipation occurs when bowel movement become difficult to pass.
The Foods that Cause Constipation are:
1. Milk: Diary products and milk is high in fat and it can slow down the digestion process which leads to constipation. It can cause gas and stomach problems in body.
2. Red Meat: It also contain large amount of fats and also cause slowdown of digestion process. Moreover Reed Meat is rich in protein fiber which is difficult to digest for body and cause constipation.
3. Cheese: Cheese is also a rich source of fats and cause constipation. So, if you are constipated then lower the use of cheese or its better to avoid it.
4. Unripe Bananas: While most of the peoples says that bananas are helpful in constipation but unripe green bananas can cause constipation. In unripe green bananas high amount of starch is present which cause constipation.
5. Caffeine: People taking Caffeine in high amount such as in coffee and tea are more likely get constipated. So, avoid the use of excess caffeine and replace caffeine tea or coffee with fresh juices.
6. Chips: Chips, especially potato chips are comes in the category of constipation causing food. Potato chips are rich in fats and cause delay in digestion.
7. Frozen Dinner: Frozen Dinner can cause constipation on next consequent day. Usually frozen foods are high in sodium and high in fat, which blocks water to dilate salt and results in delayed digestion.
8. Fried Foods: Fried Foods such as Doughnuts, French fries and other fried food items are difficult to digest and results to slowdown the digestion mechanism.
To Relieve from Constipation, you can take Pet Saffa Ayurvedic Natural Constipation Churna which is completely free from Side-Effects and doesn’t cause addiction.