Mostly adults are fond of traveling and want to explore their imaginations and experiences beyond the lines. Apart from them, some adults are struggling for their future and have to travel in search of work. But during traveling or shifting to new location cause the change in their daily diet; fluid intake and other dietary habits. Due to this, adults feel constipated and harassed.
Constipation is a condition of digestive disorder, in which a patient having trouble to expel hard feces. Most of the time, cause of the constipation is absorbance of water from colon in excess amount. Patient has hard feces that are difficult to expel. The colon has absorbed too much of the water from the food that is in the colon. In constipation problem, food moves slowly through the colon and feces become dry and hard. Defecation become very painful and difficult. In case, when feces and gas become difficult to expel is known as constipation.
Cause of Constipation in Adults:
As I said earlier, most common cause of constipation is absorption of excess water from colon. In this case stools become hard and small, which become difficult to expel. Other causes related to constipation are:
1. Lack of Fiber in Diet: Lack of fiber or low fiber diet is the well-known cause of constipation. Foods in low fiber are rich in fats, such as cheese, egg, fish and meat. It is necessary to increase your intake of fiber diet if suffering from constipation.
2. Physical Inactivity: Most of physically inactive adults suffer from constipation problem. As per most of the dieticians, persons spending more time on bed are at high risk of constipation. Due to modern lifestyle, most of the adults have sedentary lifestyle which cause constipation.
3. Drug Abuse: Drug abuse is also a one of the reason behind constipation. Drugs such as narcotics, opioid, analgesic, anti-depressants, anti-convulsion, Calcium channel blocker, antacids and diuretics.
4. Dairy Products: Some adults feel constipation when they ingest dairy products such as milk, cheese and other dairy products.
5. IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome): Some people suffer through digestive tract disorder that is Irritable bowel syndrome, due to which they face difficulty in evacuation and more frequently suffer from constipation
6. Pregnancy: During pregnancy, due to hormonal changes women generally suffer from constipation. In this case, the uterus may compress the intestine, slowing down the passage of the food which causes constipation.
7. Change in Daily Routine: Adults change their daily dietary routine very frequently which leads to constipation.
8. Traveling: During traveling, routine of our daily timing is completely changed and due to climatic and environmental change most of adults feel constipated.
9. Overuse of Certain Laxatives: Most of the people, unusually take laxatives on daily basis, which also cause addiction and suppress the natural urges.
10. Suppressing Urges: People think that it is necessary to go to toilet once a day is necessary but it is only a myth. Some people goes for a toilet once a day while other one time in three days. So, don’t suppress your natural urges, if it take more than three day then you are a victim of constipation so that a proper action.
To relieve from Constipation, you can take Pet Saffa Ayurvedic Natural Constipation Powder which is completely free from Side-Effects and doesn’t cause addiction.