Acidity is commonly known as “Urdhvang Amalpitta” in Ayurveda and related to the movement of gastric juices from the stomach to the lower part of esophagus. Acidity is usually characterized as the heart burn and gas formation in stomach and acid reflux.
As per Ayurveda, acid reflux is associated with the imbalance of pitta doshas. When the pitta dosha associated with the kapha then it start forming acid reflux.
Acidity Reflux can be due to Number of Reasons Such as:
- Excessive use of the Oily and Spicy Foods
- Lack of Sleep
- Irregular Eating Habits.
- Anxiety, Depression and Anger
- Drinking of Excessive Water
- Drinking Carbonated Drinks
- Taking Foods which are rich in Fats, such as Chocolates
- Pregnancy, Aging, Obesity and Bad Eating Habits can also result in Acid Reflux
Symptoms of Acid Reflux:
- Inflammation/Burning in Chest
- Pain at Empty Stomach
- Frequent Heartburn and Dyspepsia
- Continuous Pain the Upper Region of Abdomen
- Loss of Appetite
- Pressure in Chest Pain after Meal
Ayurvedic Treatments for Acidity and Constipation:
Pumpkin Juice + Sugar reduce Gas and Heartburn.
Take 1-2 full teaspoon of Pet Saffa Ayurvedic Powder along with luke warm water before bedtime. It helps to relieve even in Chronic Conditions.