Abdominal Pain and Stomach Pain may be associated with series of problems. Most of them easily diagnose easily through symptoms but some problems need proper diagnostic. Pain in lower abdominal or stomach pain is common symptom of disturbance in both men and women. There might be plethora of suspected sources causing stomach pain, out of them, following are represent the most common cause of stomach pain.
- Constipation: Constipation is the most common cause of stomach and abdominal pain. Constipation can be arise due to the various changes in lifestyles, poor eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and many more. Constipation can be easily treated by adopting natural changes in your lifestyle.
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning is the illness caused due to intake of food contaminated with bacteria, viruses, parasites and toxins. It is very common problem in India and spread through water and food. It is easily treatable and diagnosable.
- Stomach flu: It is another type of infection which is spread through bacteria’s and viruses. It can be easily diagnosable and common symptoms are diarrhea, cramps, nausea, vomiting and fever. It can be spread through person to person contact, touching contaminated surface or through contaminated food and water.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Intestinal disorder causing pain in the abdominal. It can be easily marked by gas buildup, diarrhea and constipation. Most of the time, it can be treated by managing diet, lifestyle and stress.
- Indigestion: It is a pain or discomfort in the stomach associated with difficulty in digesting food. It can be easily marked through symptoms like heartburn, nausea, bloating, and vomiting, acidic taste, growling stomach and abdominal pain. Individual indulge in excess consumption of alcohol, use of drugs such as aspirin and other pain reliever, having ulcers, anxiety and depression are at high risk of indigestion.
- Ulcers: Ulcers can also be a cause of stomach pain. Ulcer is a sore that develops on the lining of the esophagus, stomach or small intestine. Ulcers occur when stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract.
- Emotional Changes: Emotional changes such as anxiety and depression can cause stomach pain. These are lesser known cause behind stomach pain. But it is observed that methods used to reduce stress and anxiety helps to provide relief from stomach pain.
- Inflammation: It can be due to the irritation and inflammation caused due to internal organs. It can be characterized as e appendicitis, ulcers,irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease.